Guppy Swim lessons

I am a mother of 5 kids and 1 Grand child. I have been involved in swimming for over 27 years. I have taught lessons for 15 years. I have also been a synchronized swimming coach, lifeguard, swim boot camp instructor, iron-man, and a competitive swimmer. I am CPR/First Aid certified, Water Safety Instructor (WSI) certified and Lifeguard trained.



Sunday, May 10, 2020

Summer 2020!!!
It seems like we are already well into the summer but actually swim season is just beginning!!! I feel very lucky to be able to teach lessons this year and with the world in such uncertain times I think the way I teach lessons is better than ever!!! You don't need to worry about lots of other kids close to your child in my class because I offer only PRIVATE lessons. That means just your child and I in the pool together. The only contact you will have with other people will be with other students coming and going but there is plenty of space in my backyard to spread out and social distance. I recommend you have your child wear goggles since we are adding a little more chemicals than usual to my pool just to "be safe." 
*** There are no lessons on Fridays. You will be signing up for a session that is two weeks long, a total of 8 lessons.
** These are my lessons times for now. If needed I will add more lessons to suit the demand. Please text me and I will add you to the list. 
Cant wait to get SWIMMING!!!!



Session #1 June 8-June 18
11 Tom Sollis
11:10 Lexi Sollis
11:20 Teddy Carlson
11:30 Gemma Carlson 
11:40 Rhett Lindholm 
11:50 Rhemi Lindholm 
12
12:10
12:20
12:30
12:40
12:50 Annabelle Beecroft 

Session #2 June 22- July 2

11
11:10
11:20
11:30
11:40
11:50
12
12:10
12:20
12:30
12:40
12:50



***** Please email me sunnyrachie@yahoo.com or text  
480-363-8342
 To sign up I will need: child's name, your name, phone number, age, time and session you want. Please give me two options if possible for times. Lessons are $80 for 8 lessons 10 min each. I am located on Recker and Guadalupe. Please remember I do not give refunds or provide make-up lessons. I accept cash, check, venmo or zelle at the first lesson of the session.
I look forward to swimming with your kids this summer!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment